These quesadillas are less oily and lighter than traditional ones and are ideal for both lunch and dinner. Enjoy them with a big bowl of avocado mash for a rich and delicious experience.
Good for Vata and Pitta.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 2 person
- Mash the paneer in a small bowl and mix with spices, fresh mint and green chilies
- Heat ghee in a pan and add the paneer mixture. Cook till gets creamy
- Take a chapati and press the paneer mixture evenly on half of the chapati with a spatula
- Fold the second half on top and press firmly
- Heat the quesadilla on both sides on the pan with a little bit of ghee.
- Roast till golden brown on both sides.
- Repeat with 2nd chapati. Serve hot
For lunch serve with a salad and for dinner serve with steamed greens