Good for Pitta.
For Kapha, Make the batter with Homemade Coconut Milk.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serves: 4 persons
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup of cream of wheat / semolina
- 1 cup of shredded cucumber
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 t sugar
- ½ t ground cardamom
- Milk to make the batter (preferably cow’s milk)
- 1 T ghee to grease the pan
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Mix semolina, wheat flour, and cucumber in a bowl.
- Add salt, sugar, cardamom powder, and milk to make a pancake consistency batter
- Set aside for 15 to 20 mins.
- Heat the pan and grease with ghee
- Ladle out the batter into small pancakes and let it cook
- Flip on other side and cook till golden brown
- Garnish in a plate with maple syrup and serve
Always make the fresh batter.
Not recommended for diabetic patients.