Enjoy the crisp, fresh flavor of this refreshingly easy salad recipe. Filled with apples, crispy celery, sweet raisins, and crispy walnuts, this meal is ideal as a side dish or for a picnic. This is a lighter version of the well-known Waldorf Salad.
Good For Vata Dosha
Prep Time: 20 Min
Total Time: 30Min
Serves: 6 Persons
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Toast chopped walnuts on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil for 5-7 minutes
- If the walnuts are aromatic after toasting, then they are done.
- Now take a large mixing bowl, and combine all ingredients like raisins, diced apple, celery, and toasted walnuts.
- Season with sea salt, black pepper, lemon juice & olive oil.
- Mix it well & voila, your crunchy salad is ready to enjoy.
Are you in a rush or don’t want to turn on the oven? Instead of roasting the walnuts, simply chop & toss them in!