Good for Kapha Dosha
For Pitta, replace the ginger with 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Serves: 2 Person
- Preheat the oven to 375 F
- Wash the cauliflower florets with water. Arrange them on a baking tray and rub them with salt, pepper, and ghee.
- Pop in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 mins till roasted.
- Heat the remaining ghee in a big frying pan over moderate heat. Stir in the ginger and zest.
- Add the cauliflower to the frying pan. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Take off the pan from the heat. Sprinkle in the lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Serve hot