This soup is an excellent combination of detoxification and nutrition. The usage of some of the best protein-rich leaves with other valuable ingredients makes it perfect for refreshing your body and mind.
Good for all doshas.
- Roast the fennel, cumin seeds in a moderate-sized pan.
- Once roasted, add ghee, turmeric powder, and then pour some broth and let it boil
- Add Moringa stalks to the boiling broth and let it simmer for 15 to 20 mins till the stalk is cooked. Add salt and mix well.
- Pour in a blender, blend into a mixer, and pulse till the soup entirely mixes. Make use of a spoon, press as much pulp as possible. Filter the soup to get rid of the moringa fibers.
- Pour this down in the pot again and bring it to a boil. Add Moringa powder, mix well and adjust the seasoning.
- Squeeze the lemon slice over the soup.
- Garnish the soup with fresh black pepper and serve.