This bowl of colorful, flavorful, and nutritious Zucchini Noodles is inspired by Asian cuisine. Tossed with grated ginger, lime juice, toasted peanut, and soy/tamari sauce, this zoodle bowl is ideal for a last-minute dinner party.
Zucchini is power-packed with various vitamins and minerals and is incredibly high in vitamin A.
Great for Kapha dosha
Prep Time: 35 Min
Total Time: 40 Min
Serves: 2 Person
- 4 large zucchinis (julienned)
- 1 thinly sliced red pepper
- ½ sliced small red onion
- 2 medium carrots (julienned)
- 1 ½ Tbsp soy sauce
- ¾ cup cashew
- ½ tsp sriracha or red pepper flakes
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp toasted peanut oil
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- In a small bowl, combine all sauce ingredients and set aside. To taste, add salt.
- In a small saucepan, add 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce and the cashews. If you prefer it hot, add Sriracha or red pepper flakes. Until liquid is absorbed, cook at low to medium heat.
- To prepare zucchini noodles, follow the instructions on the spiralizer or simply julienne them.
- Mix carrots, onions, red peppers, and zucchini noodles in a big bowl. Add sauce to stir fry and mix it well before serving.
- Garnish the plate with cashews and green onions. As needed, season with extra red chili flakes or sriracha.
- Relish your healthy zoodles!