Enjoy this Herbal Elixir drink to make you energized all day long!
Cardamom and ginger promote circulation and digestion, while ashwagandha provides a calming effect. Tulsi is well-known for its sattvic qualities, promoting mental clarity, and being one of the best herbal companions for strong and healthy lungs.
The lemon adds a subtle and delightful zest to the combination while acting as a cleanser and detoxifier to help eliminate any excess Kapha.
Finally, a drizzle of honey provides just the right amount of sweetness to this drink.
Good for Kapha.
Prep Time: 5 Min (soaking)
Total Time: 10 Min
Serves: 2 Cups
- 2 cups water
- 4 tsp fresh Ginger (Grated)
- ½ tsp Ashwagandha powder
- 2 tsp dried Tulsi powder
- ¼ tsp Cardamom powder
- ½ Tbsp Lemon juice
- Honey to taste
- Mix in the fresh lemon juice and just a touch of honey for taste.
- Take a pot, add 2 cups of water, and keep it to a boil.
- Allow the tea to boil after adding the ginger, ashwagandha, tulsi, and cardamom powder. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Strain the tea into a cup & add the fresh lemon juice
- Drizzle some honey to taste and enjoy it while warm.
Do you want to learn more? Ask us! OR Do you know more about this topic? Educate us.