A rich, delicious dessert is the perfect comfort food. These truffles made with ashwagandha and Ojas-building dates are incredibly healthy and abundant in antioxidants, which aid in preserving excellent health and work as an energy booster.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Total Time: 20 Min
Serves: 1 Person
- 1 tsp refined coconut oil
- ½ tsp ghee
- 10 dried dates and chopped
- 2 tsp of powdered ashwagandha
- ½ Cup Dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pinch of Sesame seeds & sea salt as a garnish
- Blend the dates and ashwagandha into a paste in a blender or food processor. Make tiny balls using the dough.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes if the dough is too sticky. Once done, grease your palm with ghee and small balls with the mixture.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Keep stirring regularly.
- Use a spoon to dip the date balls into the chocolate sauce to coat. Sprinkle with sea salt and sesame seeds and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate to allow the chocolate to cool down and firm. Eat while slightly chilled.
Do you want to learn more? Ask us! OR Do you know more about this topic? Educate us.