A rich, delicious dessert is the perfect comfort food. These truffles made with ashwagandha and Ojas-building dates are incredibly healthy and abundant in antioxidants, which aid in preserving excellent health and work as an energy booster.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Total Time: 20 Min
Serves: 1 Person
- Blend the dates and ashwagandha into a paste in a blender or food processor. Make tiny balls using the dough.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes if the dough is too sticky. Once done, grease your palm with ghee and small balls with the mixture.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Keep stirring regularly.
- Use a spoon to dip the date balls into the chocolate sauce to coat. Sprinkle with sea salt and sesame seeds and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate to allow the chocolate to cool down and firm. Eat while slightly chilled.