This refreshing summer drink has the goodness of seasonal fruits and vegetables. It is good for eye health and provides enough fruit sugar to keep you going during hot sunny days.
Good for all doshas.
Prep Time: 5 to 7 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 2 person (400ml)
- 1 chopped medium sized cantaloupe (preferably chilled)
- 2 carrots medium sized
- 1 orange (peeled)
- ½ cup of fresh pineapple cubes
- Few mint leaves
- Salt to taste (preferably Himalayan Salt)
- Sugar (optional, if the cantaloup is not sweet enough)
- Blend all the ingredients together to a smooth consistency.
- Serve it (filtered or unfiltered).
Avoid filtering if you are okay with pulpy juices as it adds to the fiber content