Here is a quick and easy recipe for a homemade grounding trail mix that tastes great, provides healthy fats, and contains antioxidants that protect your cells from damage caused by free radicals!
This a perfect recipe for mid-meal snacking needs!
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Total Time: 15 Mins
Serves: 1 Person
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp ashwagandha powder
- Take a small saucepan. Add 1 Tbsp of coconut oil and warm it up. Once the coconut oil has melted, move ahead to add the cumin and cardamom. heat the oil and the spices for approximately 1 minute, or until the aromatic
- Stir in the raisins, pumpkin, and sesame seeds to coat evenly with the oil and spices.
- After 3 to 5 minutes or when they start to turn brown, turn off the heat and stir in some ashwagandha powder.
- Once the mixture has cooled, transfer it to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread it out evenly.
- Eat while still warm for a crunchier effect.