These kale chips are easy to make. The kale turns crispy without browning or burning when baked at a low temperature for a longer period, resulting in ideal chips every time.
Kale is a superfood, loaded with nutrients including omega-3, vitamin A, C, and K that can also help you lower cholesterol & prevent cancer.
Good for Kapha Dosha
Prep Time: 15 Min
Total Time: 30-40 Min
Serves: 3-4 persons
- 2 bunches curly kale
- 4–5 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 300 ℉ (150 degrees C). Using parchment paper, line a rimmed baking sheet.
- Wash the kale leaves thoroughly before tearing them into small pieces.
- Toss the kale with the olive oil, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, cayenne pepper
- Toss the kale with the olive oil, lemon juice, nutritional yeast,
- Reduce the oven’s temperature to the lowest setting—spread the kale on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20–30 minutes; frequently check to ensure the oven doesn’t overheat and burn the kale. Bake until the edges begin to brown.
- Once done, remove the kale from the oven & transfer it to a bowl. Enjoy while hot!